Blackhawk 5616PMBK Omega Enhanced Double M-16 Pistol Mag, Black
Blackhawk was founded in 1993 by former Navy SEAL Mike Noell.
BlackHawk's meticulous obsession with quality has made it the ops gear
of choice for Special Operation units worldwide.
Blackhawk 5616PMBK Omega Enhanced Double M-16 Pistol Mag, Black Features:
• Made In: Viet Nam
• Patent # D500807
• Made of 1000 denier NyTaneon™ nylon lined with closed cell foam
• IVS™ back panel for increased ventilation and added comfort
• Adjustable Lid Design on most pouches to fully secure each device
• Holds 3 mags
• Elastic rubberized leg straps for stability and comfort
• Drainage grommets in the bottom of pouches
• Slotted webbing; adjustable and removable belt hanger, non-slip leg
straps, and belt loops allow for four different configurations -Low ride
drop leg with two leg straps -High ride drop leg with one leg strap -Belt-mounted
-Alice clip configuration for attaching to a vest, pack, etc
• Carries two M-16/M4 30-round magazines and two pistol magazines
• M-16/M4 pouches have dividers to prevent magazine clatter and enhanced
• Pistol mag pouch lids are fully adjustable for tall or extended
Omega Elite Enhanced Dual M-16/Pistol Mag Pouch.